Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
£3.49 – £7.49
What is it?
Our Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt comes from ancient caves, deep in the Himalayan mountain range. It is salt in its purest form, unharmed by toxins or pollutants.
Completely different to the sodium chloride (table salt) that most of us are used to, this nutrient rich, natural salt contains all 84 elements found in the human body!
“I couldn’t believe what I read about the differences between common table salt and Pink Himalayan Salt! Since learning the truth, I know exactly which one I’d rather have in my body! It also makes a reinvigorating bath soak, which is perfect after a stressful day!” Julianne, owner
- Sourced from the Himalayas
- Not table salt (sodium chloride)
- Sugar, fat and saturated fat free
- Contain every element found in the human body
- Can be used on food or in the bath
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Vegetarian
- Free from gluten, dairy, GMO, soya and lactose
- No added sugar, preservatives or sweeteners
Sourced from Pakistan
Ingredients: 100% Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt, and that’s all!
- Dissolve a handful of Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt in a litre of water.
- Add more salt until the solution is saturated and then keep in the fridge.
- Every day, add 1 teaspoon (3g) of your sole solution to a glass of water and let the magic happen!
Benefits of Sole
- The Sole supplies the body with the natural energy stored in the crystals which the body can hold for up to 24 hours.
- Can neutralise the alkaline/acidity balance in the body and normalise blood pressure.
- Can dissolve and eliminate impurities and built up toxins which lead to stones and various forms of rheumatism like arthritis and kidney and gall bladder stones. + Can lower the craving for addictive desires.
- Can help with skin diseases by cleaning the body from inside out.
Click here for a bit more info on Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt’s benefits
- Sprinkle over your potatoes with some herbs for perfect roasties!
- Make a sole solution to balance pH levels
- Add to a salt grinder to season food dishes
- Add to a basin of water, with some lavender, for a soothing foot bath
- Sprinkle onto a plate and dip cucumber sticks and tomatoes in
- Season homemade, low-oil, skin on French fries
- Rub around the rim of a Tequila Sunrise! (for over 18s only)
- Add to the bath and relax!