The Protein Pack
£32.99 (save £8.79 by buying this bundle)
Need more protein, but don’t want whey? This pack is perfect for you! A no dairy, no nonsense, protein bundle.
It can be tough finding protein snacks and supplements that don’t contain dairy or have an ingredients list that is barely readable! So we’ve made it simple for you by putting all our protein-heavy product in one cost saving pack.
This bundle includes:
- Chia Seeds 450g – Almost 30g protein per 100g, plus high in Omega 3 & 6. Add these to a shake, baking or your bowl of proats!
- Hemp Protein 300g – A 50% protein powder that is packed with Vitamins, Minerals and essential fatty acids. Mix into a shake or add to your proats.
- Apple Pie Protein bar x 5 – Gluten, Dairy and Nut Free with 21% Protein content per bar! Tasty, healthy, and packed with PROTEIN
- Cacao Orange Protein bar x 5 – Gluten, Dairy and Nut Free with 21% Protein content per bar! Tasty, healthy, and packed with PROTEIN
- Salted Carmel Protein bar x 5 – Gluten, Dairy and Nut Free with 22% Protein content per bar! Tasty, healthy, and packed with PROTEIN
- Peanut Protein Superfood bar x 5 – Enjoy 5 superfood bars, with 7g protein per bar, no dairy and no sweeteners/agave/added sugars or unpronounceable ingredients!
All of the products in this bundle are free from gluten, dairy, wheat, refined sugar and sweeteners
They are all certified with The Vegan Society and The Vegetarian Society.
Please see individual product pages for their nutritional information:
The bars are a perfect post-workout snack, to enjoyed wherever you want!
The Chia and Hemp Protein can be added to smoothies, protein shakes, home baking, muesli, porridge and cereals.
Please check out our Instagram page to see some amazing recipe ideas created by our customers and bloggers.
If you create something incredible and would like to see it featured on our Instagram, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your recipe and some images of the finished product. Please take a few pics with our products in too!
No features yet 🙁