Cacao Nibs & Maca Granola
by: Lottie Saahko @veryberrylottie
Cacao Nibs and Maca Granola by @veryberrylottie
- 1 1/2 cups raw buckinis
- 1/2 cup quinoa pops
- 1/2 cup almonds and pecans
- 5 soft dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Raw Maca Powder
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Raw Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp cashews or cacao cashew clusters
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150C.
2. Chop the almonds and pecans and put them in a bowl along with the buckinis, quinoa pops, cacao nibs and cashew clusters.
3. In another bowl blend the dates, water, hot coconut oil and the cacao powder with a hand blender until smooth.
4. Mix the grains and nuts together with the date paste until you have a chunky ‘dough’.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove to stir every five minutes to prevent the clusters from burning!
6. Place the granola in an airtight container when it’s cooled down and enjoy on top of your smoothies, oatmeal, muesli, ice cream or anything! It’s really really good!