Cacao Rocky Road Cupcakes
by: Hebe Burton
- 20g coconut flour
- 20g oat flour
- 30g (1 scoop) Bulk Powders Chocolate Cookie whey
- 12g (4 heaped tsp) Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 160ml (1/3C) egg white (or 1 egg & 3 egg whites)
- 60g (1/4C) unsweetened apple puree
- 6 sugar free marshmallows, chopped
- 1tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Nibs (opt)
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients, and blend or mix well until combined. Stir in the cacao nibs, if using.
- Divide the batter between 12 lightly oiled mini cupcake silicone moulds.
- Top with the chopped marshmallows and bake for 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you could make 6 larger cakes, and adjust the baking time accordingly.
(for 1 out of 12): 40 calories – 4.3g carbs – 4.1g protein – 0.6g fat – 1.2g fibre
Please also check out Hebe’s Blog where you can find more recipes http://healthyhappyheebs.wordpress.com/
For delicious protein recipes, Hebe has just released an ebook, definitely worth a look! Please click link http://payhip.com/b/6ehX