by: Heather @fresheather
- 1/2 cup Creative Nature cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (I use Coconut Merchant)
- 2-4 tbsp preferred sweetener (amount and type is completely personal preference – I use Sweet Freedom)
- Pinch of Creative Nature cacao nibs
- 1 Handful Creative Nature goji berries
The rest is up to you! You can add in some orange zest if you like or a pinch of Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt maybe even some berry powder! To add a chew and a crunch, I added in some Creative Nature cacao nibs + goji berries as well as some chopped almonds and hazelnuts.
Mix the cacao powder and sweetener into the melted coconut oil, stirring until smooth and combined (taste as you go along; you may need a bit more of one of the ingredients depending on the brand that you used). Add in your desired extras then pour onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Hit the base of the tray on the worktop to ensure the chocolate will set evenly then place in the freezer for 5 minutes (or fridge for 10 minutes). Break up into shards and enjoy!
For more recipes by Heather please take a look at http://www.bigcitydreamer.com/2015/04/creative-nature-let-nature-be-your-guide.html We love this blog!