Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe for about 10-12 cookies:
What you need:
- 1 (over) ripe banana.
- 85g oatmeal + 1tbp of oat flour.
- 2tbsps of coconut sugar (honey, agave syrup or normal sugar will do as well).
- 3tbsps of (oat) chocolate milk from Oatly.
- 2tsps of CreativeNature CACAO NIBS.
- 50g roughly chopped pure chocolate pieces.
- some finely chopped walnuts + cinnamon
Step by step:
- Pre-heat oven on 180 Celsius & take baking paper + baking tray.
- Cut the banana in pieces and mash it thoroughly + add this together with the oatmeal in a big bowl and mix.
- Add the cacao nibs, walnuts, and coconut sugar – mix again.
- Carefully add in the chocolate milk, stir mixture with a spoon and then add oat flour until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Now add in the roughly chopped chocolate pieces and sprinkle some cinnamon over the cookie dough.
- Lastly, roll dough into tiny balls, flatten them with your hand-palm on the baking sheet. leave about 5cm space between them.
- Place them in the oven for about 15-20min.
- Ready to be served! 😀
Please also check out @helenecolijn blog for more recipes http://healthyh.wix.com/beautologybymoi#!Healthy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies/cmbz/062EEE17-064A-44E8-B229-19C308CDFF95 , it’s definitely one of our favourites!