by: Jade @healthonahigh
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- Half a cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of Creative Nature Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 strawberry chopped
- Topped with Creative Nature raw cacao nibs, desiccated coconut and raw honey.
- In a pan, mix the almond milk, oats, cacao powder, egg white, vanilla powder, strawberry and cinnamon and heat on the hob. Then, pour into a dish and top with cacao nibs, desiccated coconut and raw honey.
Please also check out @healthonahigh blog for more recipes, their delicous! http://www.healthonahigh.com/