Elderflower & Cacao Nibs Biscuits
- 100g oats – milled into flour
- 15g Creative Nature raw cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons smooth cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 3 tablespoons water
- Use oat flour or a food processor to mill porridge oats into your own flour.
- In a large bowl mix the oat flour, cacao nibs, cashew butter, syrup, cordial and water.
- Mix well until all smooth and combined.
- The mixture should be thick but easily dropped from a spoon.
- On a lined baking tray place small amounts of mixture (approx 2 tsp) and smooth with the back of the spoon.
- Make thin circular biscuits 2-3mm thick.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Leave to cool.
Makes 10 biscuits.