Cacao and Cinnamon Granola
by: Harriet Emily
- 2 cups (200g) jumbo rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (40g) almonds
- 1/4 cup (35g) hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup (35g) pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup (30g) sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp Creative Nature cacao powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Creative Nature Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
PREHEAT YOUR OVEN TO 180 C / 356 F
- Firstly, add the oats, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cacao powder, cinnamon and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir all together. Then, add in the olive oil and maple syrup, and stir until all is well mixed and evenly covered.
- Next, pour the granola mixture evenly onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Add the granola into the oven to cook for 12-15 minutes. After each 5 minutes has passed, remove from the oven and stir the mixture to avoid burning. (The overall length of time depends on how crunchy you like your granola, I cook mine for 12 minutes).
- When the granola has cooked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool and crisp up. When the granola has cooled, either pour into a bowl to serve, or into an airtight container to store away for later.
This recipe was created by awesome blogger Harriet, if you would like to see more delicious recipes and why she chose our cacao! Please check out http://harrietemily.com/cacao-cinnamon-granola/
You can also pick up our superfoods from @ocadouk, Tesco and online on our website www.creativenaturesuperfoods.com