by: Susanna @themoralmunch
- 150g fresh large kale leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Half teaspoon Creative Nature pink Himalayan crystal salt
- Half teaspoon chilli powder (or flakes)
- In a large bowl, mix the oil, salt and chilli powder.
- Add the kale into the bowl and using your hands lightly coat all the leaves.
- Place on a large non-stick baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degrees for 20-25 minutes until super crisp.
- Serve straight from the oven and nibble away.
Top tip: Fancy a cheesy crisp? Our mate Aggie suggests using a light sprinkle of nutritional yeast for a dairy-free super-healthy cheesy taste! Simply add half a teaspoon on nutritional yeast to the oil instead of the chilli powder, and follow the instructions above.
Please also check out @themoralmunch blog for more recipes, it’s definitely one of our favourites! http://www.themoralmunch.co.uk/steffies-kale-crisps/4588168556