Sweet Potato and Raspberry Brownies
by: Healthy Chef Steph
(For the cake)
– 600g of sweet potato (boiled and softened)
– 14 medjool dates, pitted
– 100g powdered cashews or almonds (I used whole cashews and a food processor )
– 30g @creativenaturesuperfoods cacao powder
– 80g coconut flour
– 30g pea protein (optional. Can use more flour)
– 45g agave nectar
(FOR THE FROSTING)
– 100g fresh raspberries (warmed, mashed and cooled)
– 150g Greek yoghurt
– 20g vanilla protein (optional)
– 20g Natvia or sweetener of choice
– Pre heat the oven to 170c.
– Blend together the pitted dates and sweet potato.
– In a seperate bowl mix all other ingredients before adding the sweet potato mixture.
– Mix well and transfer into a cake tray.
– Cook for 20-30 minutes.
– Mix all the ingredients for the frosting and leave in the fridge whilst the cake is cooking.
– When the cake has fully cooled, transfer to a plate and top with the frosting and fresh fruit of choice.