- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Carrot, Finely Diced
- 1 Parsnip, Finely Diced
- 1/2 Swede, Finely Diced
- 1 tbsp Dried Thyme
- 200g Vegan Mince, Hydrated as per packet instructions
- 2 tbsp Soy Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Marmite
- 120 ml Red Wine
- 600ml Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 500g Potatoes
- 500g Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Maca Powder
Share this recipe
- For the mince, add the oil to the saucepan and add the carrot, onion parsnip, sweed and thyme over a medium heat.
- Cook this for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften, then add your vegan mince, soy sauce, marmite, red wine and stock.
- Once this is brought to the boil, add your cornflour and whisk until thickened.
- For your mash, boil your potatoes for 10-15 minutes, then drain and mash the potatoes with the maca powder and a teaspoon of margarine for a creamier mash.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, add the mince to an ovenproof dish, then top with your mash and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Cook for 35-45 minutes until the mash is golden
- Enjoy with steamed vegetables